Welcome to ISPE Inc.
Welcome to ISPE Inc.! We look forward to extending the ISPE service to members and friends in the near future!
2016 ISPE International Conference on Transdisciplinary Engineering
March 1st, 2016
Curitiba, Brazil - October 4 to 6, 2016.
It is a pleasure to invite you to the ISPE International Conference on Transdisciplinary Engineering, 2016. The conference is organized by ISPE and the Federal University of Technology in Parana, Brazil. It will take place in Curitiba, Brazil from October 4 to 6, 2016.
The International Society for Productivity Enhancement (ISPE) was founded in 1984 in the USA with the goal to support and improve the international exchange of ideas and scientific knowledge in the field of technological development and application. ISPE Inc. was registered as a non-profit organization in New York in 2004. It is officially called ISPE Inc. since then.
The main objective of ISPE, Inc. is to transfer and integrate new knowledge with relevant existing or new technology and improve strategies and resources to enhance productivity and competitiveness of current product and service producers and thereby improve the quality of the life.
ISPE Inc. has successfully organized 22 international conferences, focusing on the research and industrial application aspects of Concurrent Engineering. From 2016 on, the series will take the name of “ISPE International Conference on Transdisciplinary Engineering”, to reflect recent achievements and inspiring practices that cross the boundaries of tradicional engineering, in close alignment with the Concurrent Engineering paradigm. Full papers are peer reviewed.
ISPE Inc. conference proceedings are currently published in the form of an open access book under the Creative Commons license. The 2015 conference proceedings (Transdisciplinary Lifecycle Analysis of Systems, vol. 2) has been downloaded over 2,000 times in just a few weeks, which demonstrates not only high quality of the papers, but also global interest in the covered topics.
The theme of the 2016 ISPE International Conference on Transdisciplinary Engineering will be “Transdisciplinary Engineering: Crossing Boundaries”, for spreading out the term Transdisciplinary Engineering and what it is all about.
Topics of interest
- Agent-based Modeling
- Data Analytics and Data Mining
- Cloud Manufacturing, Computing
- Collaborative Engineering
- Complex Systems Engineering
- Comprehensive Industrialization
- Concurrent Engineering
- Cost Modeling, Analysis and Engineering
- Decision Supporting Tools and Methods
- Design Automation
- Design Integration
- Design Supporting Tools and Methods
- Digital Manufacturing
- Digital Mock-up
- End-of-Life Analysis
- Engineering for Sustainability
- Engineering Knowledge Sharing
- Enterprise Systems Integration, Interoperability, Traceability and Transparency
- Intellectual Property Management
- Knowledge-Based Engineering
- Lean Thinking for Engineering and Management
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Maintenance and Through-life Engineering
- Model-based Enterprise Development
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Open Innovation
- Optimization of Engineering Operations
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Requirements Engineering
- Reverse Engineering
- Risk Analysis
- Safety and Security
- Service Support
- Sociotechnical Systems
- Stochastic Analysis
- Supply Chain Collaboration
- Value Engineering
- Variability Management
Guide for authors
The deadline for ABSTRACT submission is February 26, 2016.
The deadline for FULL PAPER submission is May 2, 2016.
The deadline for FINAL PAPER submission is July 1, 2016.
To submit your abstract, please go to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=te2016.
Click here to download the zip file with the instructions and tools for MS Word.
Click here to download the zip file with the instructions and tools for LaTeX.
Please refer to IOS Press author instructions for more information.
Please note the maximum of 10 pages is allowed for each regular paper.
- Abstract submission deadline: Feb. 26, 2016
- Abstract acceptance notification: Mar. 6, 2016
- Full paper submission deadline: May 2, 2016
- Paper acceptance notification: May 27, 2016
- Final paper submission deadline: Jul. 1, 2016
- Author registration deadline: Aug. 5, 2016
- Milton Borsato: General Chair, Federal University of Technology, Parana, Brazil
- Nel Wognum: General Co-Chair, Wageningen University, The Netherlands
- Margherita Peruzzini: Program Chair, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Josip Stjepandic: Program Co-Chair, PROSTEP AG, Germany
- Wim Verhagen: Program Co-chair, TU Delft, The Netherlands
For any enquiries regarding the programme, please contact: email@example.com
For all general enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the ISPE International Conference on Transdisciplinary Engineering, 2016!
© 2015 Milton Borsato Contact Me
CE2015: The 22nd ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering
July 31st, 2015
CE2015, Delft (The Netherlands)
Concurrent Engineering in the 21st Century-Foundations, Developments and Challenges
February 9th, 2015
Editors: Josip Stjepandić, Nel Wognum, Wim J.C. Verhagen
ISBN: 978-3-319-13775-9 (Print) 978-3-319-13776-6 (Online)
This newly published book serves as a summary of the achievements and the current challenges of Concurrent Engineering. It presents the gradual evolution of the concept of CE and the many technical and social methods and tools that have been developed, including the many theoretical and practical challenges that still exist. Readers are expected to gain a comprehensive picture of the “common sense” of CE as researched and practiced in different world regions and application fields.
CE2014: The 21st ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering
September 8th, 2014
CE2014, Beijing (China)
The 21st ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering carried the theme Moving Integrated Product Development to Service Clouds in Global Economy was held successfully in September 8-10, 2014.
For more information, please visit http://ce2014.bjtu.edu.cn/.